Chel. 20. Scorpio.Manila.
I like watching tv series. Milk tea's and chocolates are my two favorite in the world.
p.s i tend to reblog and fangirl a lot.
There has been a terrible lack of posts recognizing the Philippine Typhoon and that’s why I’m making this post. The Philippines just had the WORST typhoon in history called, Haiyan. Now if you have no idea about the severity, the wind speeds of this typhoon was about 250 mph, which is THREE AND A HALF TIMES THE SPEED OF THE WINDS OF HURRICANE KATRINA. imagine the damage Katrina did to the US, a developed country. The Philippines is a Third world country. Most of the people in this country live in SHACKS MADE OUT OF TRASH. It is estimated that about 10,000 PEOPLE DIED. Dead bodies literally litter the streets and are STUCK IN TREES. IF YOU GIVE ANY SHITS TODAY ABOUT FELLOW HUMANITY YOU BETTER REBLOG THIS. IM NOT ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS FILIPINO BUT BECAUSE THIS STORM WAS THE WORST IN HISTORY. GOD BLESS THE SOULS LOST THERE. My parents were seriously almost on the verge of tears and almost screaming. We didn’t lose anybody in our family, but it has got to hurt to know that the place you came from is IN SHAMBLES. Pls spread this if you care
I have a lot of Filipino friends and people I cherish a lot! If you could donate to the cause that would be great!
PLEASE HELP! Here are some links to donate:
HOW THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY CAN HELP
- donations via the Philippine Red Cross (including PayPal)
- donations via Habitat for Humanity
- donations via ANCOP Foundation USA
- eta: donations via UNICEF Philippines
- eta2: donations via CARE Australia
- eta2: donations via Caritas Internationalis
- eta2: donations via GMA Network (credit card, cash, check)
- eta2: donations via World Vision
- eta2: donations via AmeriCares
- eta2: donations via Samaritan’s Purse (Canada)
- eta2: donations via Canadian Red Cross (or you can text REDCROSS or ROUGE to 30333 to donate $5)
FOR THOSE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- text donations via Globe
- Red Cross and DSWD relief operations (infographic)
- list of ongoing relief operations via Rappler
- donations via ABS-CBN News
- eta: relief operations via University of the Philippines
- eta: relief operations via the Department of Education
- eta: pick-up locations for donations via Air 21
this is the all time best post
exccuse you, aren’t we forgetting someone?
oh my dog
Here’s a hand pronunciation guide for all those food names you may be saying wrong.
But this one really fucked with my mind. Never knew this one
….Mother of Demeter…
I’ve died and gone to heaven
George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
Submitted by randomkiwibirds.
Those words are the last words a father’s to his dead daughters who killed by Bashar al-Assad and his supporter army with chemical weapon attack.
Almost 2000 innocent people died at this attack. Most of all, 0-10 years old children. Most of them, killed while they are sleeping. They couldn’t wake up for a new day.
There’s no words to explain this massacres. You don’t have to be a Syrian or Muslim to support this people. This can be happen to you, one day. We don’t know what’s gonna happen to us. Please, share this with everyone. Please.
[NOTE: My english is pretty bad but I hope you’d get it.]
i really wish i could date a famous person cause i would literally live for all the hate i would get, i would go on twitter just to read the hate while holding a glass of red wine in my other hand laughing
The only known video footage of Anne Frank
I can’t think of any reason why someone would not reblog this.
If this isn’t interesting/sad to you, then I don’t know what you like in life.
Can’t we hit 1,000,000 notes? This is such a rare shot, everyone should see it.
1 million wowza
"you only started liking it cause everyone else did"
everyone was talking about it
i got curious
i watched it
and i liked it
how is that a bad thing
you never realize how pointless this website is until you try to describe it to someone
im still counting on one last wave of puberty to come really late and make me hot